Website Maintenance + Support Plans
we all need a little support at times... and don't even get me started about the necessity of maintenance. If you find yourself in need to a responsive, knowledgeable web development firm to support and maintain your existing site, let us know.
Whether your website is a brand new baby or an old work-horse, there are times when things need to be changed or updated. Most websites today allow a site owner to make modifications using easy to use editors. No matter how simple, sometimes there are just not enough hours in the day. Or the changes you need made cannot be made without knowing how to modify the code. You may find that you need some additional functionality added or want some new graphics created or images resized, modified, and optimized to fit your site. When these necessities arise, we can help!
Support plan options
- One hour per month (annual package) - $990 - If you have a small batch of regular updates that need to be made on the site, a 1-hour per month plan might be the most cost effective way for you to have these changes made. Just email us the updates or post them to our project management system and we'll take care of it!
- 3 Hour Package - $300 - This is a great package if you have some updates to make on the site, would like website training or graphics created. Time is debited from the package in 15-minute increments and do not expire until the time is fully exhausted.
- 6 Hour Package - $500 - same as above with preferred pricing and more hours!
What sites can we support?
Whether we built your site or not, there is a good chance we can help you make updates to the site. We have experience with the majority of the popular website building tools as well as custom coded sites. If you have an existing site that we did not create but you need updates made, give us a call for a free, no obligation consultation. We'll take a look at the site to see if we can help take your site to the next level.
WordPress is a web application that changes and updates often. A recent survey showed 46% of sites using WordPress were running on an old version. The top 2 reasons for sites being hacked are insecure passwords and outdated software. If you have better things to do than check your WordPress website for updates and security holes, let us do the website babysitting for you. For a small fee, we will keep your WordPress website backed up and up-to-date. Even if we didn't build your WordPress website, we can maintain it!
WordPress maintenance plans
- Premium Plan - Each week we physically check your site, take a back up, apply any updates to your WordPress core application, theme files and plugin, and test for compatibility. And we will even provide quarterly reports of all updates. Websites can be restored all he way back to the date of enrollment, should that be required. Total maintenance peace of mind.
- Premium Plus Plan - All of the above plus 1 hour of support time per month. The support time can be used for content changes, new page creation, SEO consulting, training, etc.
- Let's Get Fresh - Our Fresh plan comes with all of the above, plus you'll get a brand new website design every 36 months. Keep your site always on the cutting edge with our fresh plan!
If you're not sure whether your site is on WordPress or not, there are a couple ways you can check:
- Login Screen - if you go to www.yoursitename.com/wp-admin and see a login screen, your site is on WordPress.
- WhatWPThemeIsThat.com is a website checker that will tell you if you are using WordPress as your site engine. Just enter your domain name and let the site tell you if you are using WordPress.
If you want to see what version of WordPress you are on, you will need to login to the dashboard and then, click on “Dashboard” on the top left-hand corner of your screen.
Once you click on “Dashboard”, you’ll see an option called “Updates”. Click on updates and you will see a section that allows you to check if any updates are available. Note: We don't recommend applying any updates until you take a backup of your site.
For more information on our plans or to request a review of your site, please fill out the form below. We'll be in touch to discuss your specific needs.